Organic Sheer Sunscreen Mist SPF 15
This clear broad spectrum formula is the only sunscreen mist formulated with 70%+ organic ingredients and does NOT contain oxybenzone or octinoxate. These UV chemical filters are the most common sunscreen actives found in the marketplace and are known endocrine disruptors and highly allergenic. They have also been shown to cause coral bleaching, ultimately killing coral reefs.
Soleil Toujours brings you the best in class of clear sunscreen mists free of the common harmful chemicals that also enrich and nourish the skin with potent antioxidants.
- Best in breed sheer sunscreen mist made with 70%+ ORGANIC ingredients that provides superior and photostable broad spectrum UV protection.
- NO Oxybenzone- shown to cause biochemical or cellular level changes & endocrine disruption. Named allergen of the year in 2014 and absorbs through the skin in significant amounts. It contaminates the bodies of 97% of Americans according to research by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- NO Octinoxate - shown to cause biochemical or cellular level changes & endocrine disruption. Enhanced skin absorption is shown to have hormone-mimicking effects on laboratory animals. This chemical is found in humans, including mothers' milk samples.
- EcoSunComplex®-our power packed composition of red algae, vitamin C ester, vitamin E and bisabolol. Helps to: boost SPF, reduce UV-induced skin damage, prevent loss of firmness, and increase skin smoothness.
- Green tea leaf extract neutralizes free radicals and demonstrates an ability to help guard against UV-induced immunosuppression and cancer-causing skin damage.
Star ingredients: EcoSun Complex®, Green Tea Leaf Extract
EcoSunComplex®, our power packed antioxidant formulation composed of red algae, vitamin C ester, vitamin E and bisabolol helps to boost SPF, reduce UV-induced skin damage, prevent loss of firmness, and increase skin smoothness.
OTHER KEY FACTS:
- 70%+ ORGANIC formula.
- The ONLY organic clear sunscreen formula formulated without oxybenzone and octinoxate.
- Water resistant 80 minutes.
- Coral reef safe.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%, Octisalate 5%
Inactive Ingredients: Inactive Ingredients: Artemesia Pallens Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Aurantifolia Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis Flower Oil, Citrus sinensis Peel Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Ethyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetoacetate, Ferula Galbaniflua Resin Oil, Gamma Undecalactone, Glycerin, Heliotropine, Isoamyl Acetate, Isobutyl Acetate, Jasminum Sambac Oil, Opoponax Oil, Polyester-8, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Salvia Sclarea Oil, SD Alcohol 40-B, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Water
How to Use
- Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure
- Use in well-ventilated areas.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.