Skip to content
Apply liberally to lips 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
- at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.