- Moisturizes and nourishes skin.
- Fortified with potent antioxidants, vitamins and botanicals.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures, it can decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- 51.69% ORGANIC, 78.8% NATURAL
- NO nanoparticles, hypoallergenic, vegan and gluten-free.
- Hypoallergenic, vegan and gluten-free.
- NO parabens, oxybenzone, retinyl palmitate, petrolatum, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfates, propylene glycol, animal ingredients or testing, no synthetic fragrances or colors.
- Ultra convenient continuous mist works from any angle.
- Non-penetrating mineral filter, Zinc Oxide, delivers a naturally based and superior protection against harmful UVA rays that cause long-term cell damage and UVB rays which cause burning.
- EcoSunComplex®, our power packed natural formulation composed of Red Algae, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E and Bisabolol, acts as a natural SPF booster, reduces UV-induced DNA damage, prevents loss of firmness, increases skin smoothness, and decreases wrinkle depth.
- Contains Green Tea Leaf extract, which has demonstrated an ability to help guard against UV-induced immunosuppression and cancer-causing skin damage.
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 6.0%, Zinc Oxide 3.0%, Avobenzone 3.0% } Purpose: Sunscreen
Inactive Ingredients: acrylates copolymer, algae extract, aloe barbadensis leaf (aloe vera gel) juice*, aqua (deionized water), artemesia pallens flower oil, bisabolol, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract*, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl olivate, citrus aurantifolia peel oil, citrus aurantium bergamia fruit extract, citrus limon peel oil, citrus nobilis flower oil, citrus sinensis peel oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) extract, ethyl acetoacetate, eucalyptus globulus oil, ferula galbaniflua resin oil, gamma undecalactone ethyl acetate, gluconolactone, glycerin*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, heliotropine, isoamyl acetate, isobutyl acetate, jasminum sambac oil, lecithin, opoponax oil, polysorbate-20, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA copolymer, salvia sclarea oil, sodium benzoate, sorbitan olivate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (vitamin C), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), zemea (corn) propanediol.
- Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Do not spray onto face. Spray into hands and apply to face.
- Use in well-ventilated areas.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply :
- immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
- at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.